The Arrow provides quirky, boutique accommodation
The Arrow comprises 4 super-king suites & 1 king suite, overlooking the Arrow River and Reserve land. They are private and peaceful, yet full of personality.
All suites provide:
- ToiToi Suite - Most secluded super king suite, with private balcony. Adjoining bedroom available on request for 2 more guests, sleeps 4 people in total.
- Hebe Suite - king suite is the smallest suite. It can sleep up to 6 guests when booked together with the ToiToi Suite, connected by internal staircase.
- Cherry Suite - super king suite with elevated mountain views from the bedroom, bathroom & kitchen.
- Birch Suite - Nestled between Cherry & Poplar, Birch has views to the Arrow River & to Coronet Peak. Each super king suite has a double bathroom & kitchen.
- Poplar Suite - The warmest & most 'tucked away' suite, with covered parking & private courtyard.
If you are looking for luxurious, hosted accommodation in the Queenstown area, book a stay at The Arrow. You won't be disappointed.
- Heated floors, super king beds, feather pillows & white linens
- Double baths & double showers (with the exception of the Hebe Suite)
- Cosy bathrobes & slippers, New Zealand made soaps & smellies
- Uninterrupted mountain views from elevated heights
- A cooked breakfast for two, delivered each morning
- Daily housekeeping & laundry services
- Hosted drinks in the historic stone cottage